Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cooking Themed Engagement Pictures

Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all having a great week so far, I am having a fabulously chilled week and loving it. Planning for my wedding has been on hold because of the crazy workload that comes with being a pharmacy student. Now that I'm all done with school I need to get back on top of things as the wedding is just a few months away. I have a long to-do list including deciding on an engagement shoot theme. Mr.B and I have so much in common but I will have to say next to our love for God, our families and friends is our love for FOOD! I love to cook and he loves my cooking which works out well for us, so we've decided to have a cooking themed engagement shoot. I got online to find some inspiration and I found these adorable pictures. What do you guys think? Feel free to drop a comment below.











Ajike...Xx

2 comments: