Friday, February 17, 2012

Banana-Raspberry Smoothie


Hey lovelies,
TGIF! I trust you all had a great week. I am so excited I was not scheduled to work this weekend, I can finally get some quality me time. After clinicals, I headed over to a classmate's house for girls night which was lots of fun. I just made it back home and I'm about to end the night with a glass of smoothie and the Oprah magazines I ordered from groupon (got a one-year subscription for $10 *insert bbm dancing smiley*). If you have leftover fruits from the week, you should try this recipe it works with most fruit combinations. 

Ingredients
2 bananas
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup ice cubes
2 cups coconut milk
2 tbsp honey (may substitute for sugar)

Directions
1. In a blender combine bananas, raspberries, ice cubes, coconut milk, and honey
2. Blend until smooth
3. Pour into glasses and serve





PS: if you don't already have the groupon app on your phone download it now! You can thank me later:).

Ajike...Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment