Friday, May 18, 2012

Graduation and More...

Hello lovelies,
I hope you guys had a great week. I graduated last weekend, it could only have been the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes! After the graduation ceremony, I had a get together at my apartment which was so much fun, there was a lot eating, dancing and laughing. I started prepping/cooking a couple of days before, and was so happy everything turned out well and delicious. Someone *cough Mr.B cough* forgot to take pictures of the food, I guess he was too busy having fun:).


I am so thankful and excited for the upcoming weeks, I make the big move down south closer to family and Mr.B. I also get to go on a 7-day cruise with 3 of my closest girl friends, we'll be going to Montego Bay (Jamaica), Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel (Mexico)...YAY!!! Then I have to start cramming studying for the board exams. So for the next few weeks, you guys will have to bear with me as I won't be posting recipes as much. Do you guys have anything fun planned for the summer? Also do you guys have any tips for a first-time cruiser..what to pack/do?


Ajike..Xx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun. I'm so happy for you. Great and greater things will continue to happen in your life. You need to fine someone for not taking pics of the food....jking. Wish you best of luck with packing and moving. Enjoy your cruise vaca and please be safe o. Wish I was coming along, but since I can't make it, have some crazy fun for me please...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, thank you so much sweetie! I wish you were coming too, we definitely need to plan a fun trip soon!!

      Delete
  2. Ajike, you've been tagged. Please check out my blog for details on participation. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on graduating! No be small tin. All the best with the boards, and have a fantastic time on vacation. I have no idea what to pack for a cruise, but I heard that they charge a lot to use their ATMs on board, so plan accordingly I suppose. I would also have loved to see pictures of the food o, but errr ... I'll have to make do with future pictures, shay? Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun, I will definitely keep that in mind..No ATM use on board! Me too, but I can't be too hard on him because I kind of forgot myself but not to worry I will make up with lots of lovely tantalizing pictures in the future:).

      Delete