I hope you guys are having an amazing week so far. I was tagged by my lovely friend Christiana, you can follow her blog here.
1. Post rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you
4. Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
5. Notify those tagged of the game
6. Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions
7. No tag backs
11 random things about myself
1. I am the first child; I have 2 lovely sisters and an amazing brother.
2. I love my company and just don't get it when people say they're bored.
3. I love to sing even though I can't sing to save my life. I am thankful for my family who take it upon themselves to constantly remind me of this or else I will probably be one of those delusional American Idol contestants.
4. I am a very emotional person. I hate seeing my mum cry, I can't help but cry too.
5. I look quiet and people generally assume that I am, however, once I get comfortable I can talk for days.
6. I feel like I am stuck in the 80s and 90s. The way I dress, the music I listen to, how I dance...Mr.B teases me about this all the time!
7. I have a fear of flying, I wish I didn't! I am so jealous of people who love flying.
8. I will pick dining out over shopping any given day#teamfood.
9. I have been on the hunt for macarons since I first laid my eyes on them, they are the cutest little things. I was going to try and bake them by myself but after reading Jessica's ordeal over at From Marriage to Motherhood, I think I am just going to wait till I find a store in my area that bakes them or better yet plan a trip to Paris just for them(I wish).
10. I get so excited when I hear something on the Food Network channel and I see it on a menu at a restaurant. I've just got to try it!
11. I am very good at procrastinating, I am working on this though *covers face*
Answers to Christiana's Questions
1. What's the last song that you listened to?
Ice Prince-Find you, its such a beautiful song.
Going on a bike ride. I was so scared, I doubt I will ever do it again.
4. What's your dream vacation?
Culinary vacation in the South of France or Italy, I am such a dreamer!
5. What are you most proud of that you've accomplished?
Learning to live in the moment.
6. What is the most memorable thing you've seen or witnessed?
A car accident I witnessed a few days ago, the car had flipped upside down. I said a little prayer for the victim(s).
7. Do you have a bucket list, if yes, names at least 2 things on there.
Start my own business(es) and plan a trip to India.
8. Are you an outdoor or indoor person?
I'm an indoor person all the way.
9. Would you rather cook in or dine out, excluding special occasions.
It depends, I would rather dine out when I'm alone to try new things and get inspiration. However, I love to cook in and have people over, its easier for everyone to get comfortable and we can talk for days without worrying about whether or not we are being too loud or holding up the table.
10. If you had the chance to start your life all over again, what would you do differently?
Nothing, I have no regrets. I believe everything happens for a reason and God is working everything out for my good (Jeremiah 29:11).
11. If you have the opportunity to be on TV, what will appear as (actress, anchor, presenter,..) and which show or program?
I would love to be a judge on Chopped a show on the Food Network. Who can say no to tasting all that yummy food prepared by the contestants!
I am probably one of the last bloggers to be tagged so I am not going to tag anyone else. Have a blessed week loves and make sure you enjoy every moment of each day because it’s a blessing.